Lucky Dog Hot Sauce's Brown Label is ridiculously tasty!
A unique style of medium heat chipotle sauce, with the rich notes of Meco chipotle and a dynamic balance between mustard, chipotle and cumin. Bartlett pear juice and figs add very subtle sweetness, while the creeping heat of the scotch bonnet chile builds in heat in a slow & sneaky way.
While this sauce is especially compatible with steak, chicken or pork, it is subtle enough to enjoy on tuna sashimi or with sourdough bread & goat cheese, yet bold enough to use as a taco sauce or on ham & eggs, or pizza or burgers or just about any Mexican food.
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Brown Label is a winner!
- 2021 - 1st Place, Mustard - International Flave Awards
- 2021 - 1st Pace, Hot Sauce Specialty Chile, Mild/Medium - Scovie Awards, NM
- 2020- 2nd Place, Chipotle - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, TX
- 2018 - 1st Place, Chipotle, Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, TX
- 2017 - 1st Place, Chipotle, Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, TX
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Pepper Blend Mild - Screaming Mimi Awards, NY Hot Sauce Expo
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Chipotle - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, TX
- 2016 - 3rd Place, Latin Style - Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, TX
- 2016 - Finalist, Good Food Awards, Pantry Division
- 2016 - 2nd Place, Medium - Scovie Awards
- 2015 - 1st Place, Pepper Blend, Screaming Mimi Awards, New York Hot Sauce Expo